Please enter your search term
1 If you as a client decide to order one of our publications, you enter into a contract with GCS Consulting GmbH (hereinafter referred to as "GCS").
2) These General Terms & Conditions apply in exclusivity to all contracts between GCS and you as client (i.e. when sending our publications).
2: Entry into contract
1. Under the dispatch option, a contract comes into existence between us and you as client when you click the "Order for a fee" button for your chosen publication and thereby entreat GCS to enter into a contract with you and by GCS then accepting your entreaty by effecting an e-mail delivery within an appropriate period of time.
2. The contract with us comes in existence when you click on the order button via PayPal.
3: Delivery of goods
1. Under the dispatch option, the goods are delivered by e-mail.
4: Prices, terms of payment and retention of title
1. All prices stated on the website include VAT at the statutory rate.
2. We only accept those methods of payment indicated during the ordering process. Where we are in possession of a valid e-mail address, the goods will be dispatched two days after payment.
PayPal: During the order process you will be redirected to the website of online provider PayPal. To use the PayPal payment method, you must be registered with PayPal, identify yourself with your security details and confirm the payment instruction in our favour. Alternative methods of payment such as credit card, direct debit and purchase on account are also offered. Our service provider is PayPal.
5: Retention of title
1. The goods shall remain our property until such time as full payment has been received.
6: Final provisions
1. The legal relationship between you and us shall be governed by German Law with the exclusion of conflict-of-law principles under international private law and with the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISGG). If you, as client, are a consumer, the law of your place of residence may also be applicable where mandatory consumer law provisions are concerned.
2. Where you, as client, are a business entity within the meaning of the German Commercial Code, a public sector legal entity or a public sector undertaking or special fund, the exclusive place of jurisprudence for all claims in connection with the business relationship shall be Munich.
3 Should one or more provisions of these General Terms and Conditions be invalid, or subsequently lose legal validity, in whole or in part, the validity of the remaining provisions of these General Terms and Conditions shall remain notwithstanding.
GCS Consulting GmbH
Frankfurter Ring 193a
Tel.: +49 (0) 89 89-1365-0